You probably already know my obsession with tissue masks, I like to use them as often as I can because they boost my skin with hydration and make it soft and baby smooth!
I often post on my instagram funny photos of me wearing the mask and the results afterwards.
Here I was testing out Garnier sheet masks, but recently I teamed up with Mitomo and they kindly sent me some of their top selling tissue masks to review.
- Mitomo Pure Skin Care Pure Facial Essence Mask
- Mitomo Pore Care Pore Control Facial Essence Mask
- Mitomo Moisturizing Care Moisturizing Facial Essence Mask
- Mitomo The Natural Perfect Moisture Essence Sheet Mask Placenta + Platinum
- Mitomo The Natural Perfect Moisture Essence Sheet Mask Syn- Ake + EGF
- Mitomo Black Sheet Gold & Horse Oil Black Sheet Face Pack
- Mitomo Q10 + Lithospermum Essence Mask
- Mitomo Collagen + Lithospermum Essence Mask
- Mitomo Uruuru Tea Tree Essence Mask
- Mitomo Camellia Essence Mask
I decided to try out the Camellia Essence Mask that very day (well, that very night to be precise, as I use face masks whilst taking a shower, and as a part of my night time skincare routine.)
In this video , I talk more about the masks & show you a little clip / demo on how I used the Camellia Essence mask and how my skin felt and looked like afterwards:
These masks are very affordable, and you can get more info on their global official website
The Camellia mask felt very refreshing, and left my skin very hydrated. The cotton sheet mask came in the packaging full of essence, but it wasn't sticky at all. It was a true pleasure to do this 20-30 min pampering treatment before going to sleep.
The packaging itself was super pretty!
I really like Asian skincare, they really know what they're doing and our Occidental beauty industry often gets inspired by their ancient knowledge and traditions.
Let me know, have you ever tried any of Mitomo's (or other brands') tissue masks and how was your experience with them? Is it something you'd want to include in your beauty routine?
xo from Italy,
* read more fashion & beauty articles at Glam Express