It's been a while since I posted about skincare here on my blog (even though I regularly review my awesome skincare finds on my youtube channel).
Since I became a Mum, it's been impossible for me to keep updated all my social medias, at all times!!! I'm sure a lot of you will understand me. So whenever I can, I post about things that make me happy, because I genuinely love sharing these topics with you.
A few months ago, I had a chance to start using Yeouth skincare products, and since I love them so much, I thought I'd share my review here on my blog too!
First, I introduced their Vitamin C Facial Cleanser with Aloe Vera, Green Tea and Seaweed to my skin care routine, and later on I started using the Balancing Facial Toner.
Yeouth Vitamin C Facial Cleanser contains antioxidant- rich Vitamin C to help brighten, nourish, and hydrate all skin types, including sensitive and maturing skin.
The gentle formula cleanses without stripping the skin of natural oils, washing off easily with water.
It removes make up including mascara without irritating the eyes and cuts through grime, pollution, and dirt to leave skin soft, moisturized, and supple.
How YEOUTH Vitamin C Facial Cleanser Works:
- A powerful antioxidant that rejuvenates maturing skin, Vitamin C boosts the skin's collagen production and helps protect the skin from damaging free radicals
- Softens and soothes the skin without clogging pores
- Contains the natural skin-loving superfood green tea
- Antioxidant- rich formulation cleanses, moisturizes and repairs, helping prevent damage to amino acids and protecting cell membranes
- Aloe and seaweed extract help keep skin hydrated and improves natural firmness
- Help lighten spots, reverse cell damage, and restore healthy skin.
You should squeeze a dime-sized amount onto moistened fingertips and lather with water. Massage cleanser into skin using circular motions and thoroughly rinse off with warm water. Ideal for makeup removal. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Check out my full youtube review here:
You can also check out my video about introducing vitamin C to my skincare routine:
and my "Late Night Talk" about Vitamin C facial cleanser and how I use it/ first impressions:
And now, let's talk about Yeouth Balancing Facial Toner with chamomile, allantoin and alcloxa!
Yeouth Balancing Facial Toner is the optimal product to prepare your skin in the morning or night. The refreshingly cool mist moistens and soothes tired skin. It aids dermal cell healing, lessens irritation and reduced redness, helping restore skin tone.
I find that YEOUTH Balancing Facial Toner works beautifully in tandem with Vitamin C facial cleanser.
How it works:
- Helps shrink the appearance of large pores and further cleanses the skin after washing.
- Contains hydrating ingredients which are importnat immediately after cleansing to set the stage for moisturization
- Has anti-inflammatory qualities which calm and help protect skin
- Hypoallergenic formula neutralizes skin irritants
- Helps promote the natural cell regeneration process of the skin
- Adds a layer of protection to your skin
Yeouth Balancing facial Toner has exceptional soothing and moisturizing anti- irritants that enhance the efficacy and feel of dermatological and cosmetic formulations, leaving skin soft and supple.
How to use:
Wash and pat skin dry with your regular facial cleansing gel, then keeping eyes closed, spray a fine mist of balancing facial toner over face and neck. I usually follow it with a serum or peel, then with a moisturizer.
You can find out more in my video review here:
I hope this post was helpful in case you were interested to find out more about Yeouth skincare products and how they work!
It's been around two months already, that I use these products religiously in my skin care and I can say I'm very much satisfied and can recommend them to you!
* products were gifted to me by Yeouth, but all opinions are my own and I wasn't required to write this post if I didn't like them