As you know, I enjoy painting my nails& experimenting with nail art& just wearing different, sometimes even "unusual" sort of speaking, colours of a nail polish.
So I wanted to do a little round-up of my top favourite nail polish colours for this season!
Here they are (I didn't put them in any particular order):
- Mettalic silver is a must-have this season!
|Essence Multi Dimension 3in1 nail polish|
# 19 Rock 'n' Roll
|With this nail polish, it feels as if I'm wearing jewells on my|
|There is only one word that comes to my mind when trying|
to describe this particular colour: GORGEOUS!
- Mettalic gold is also a very trendy colour!
|Wet 'n' Wild nail color|
# 231 Shield/ Bouclier
- Another ultra-popular nail polis colour is this greyish-purple-dark brown...a very unusual shade!
|It feels to me that I'm raving about this particular colour|
all the time!
Layla Nail polish Ceramic Effect
|I spent only 0.99 eurocents on this nail polish.|
The quality is awesome!
"Quando e' solo per te"
- I like to wear my dark blue nail polish with a hint of a blue glitter on top! ;)
|Sally Hansen Hard As Nails|
Xtreme Wear Nail Color
# 4860- 24
|Avon Nailwear pro|
- And, even in winter time, there is a room for a nice delicate colour such as this one:
|Avon Speed dry +|
These are my faves this winter, I have been wearing these nail polishes the most!
You can also see all these polises featured in my new youtube video:
What are your favourite colours of the nail polishes for this winter?
Have fun painting your nails&