While I was in my home in Croatia, on my summer vacations, I noticed that I have used up quite a bit of the beauty products! Before throwing away the empty containers, I wanted to give you a few quick reviews of the products that I've used up & some recommendations for the must-try products out of the bunch! :)
I hope this will be interesting to you!
You can watch my video here:
"Summer" empties...products I've used up this summer, during my stay in Croatia!
|As you can tell, I've used up quite a few of sun care products for my hair & body, deodorants, shampoos & conditioners...|
all the products that we normally use more frequently in summertime!
Sun care products:
- Bilboa AquaBronze (very nice!)
- Di Sunprotection sun spray spf 15 (very nice!)
- Sun Dance spf 30 (blah!)
- Kerastase Soleil (very nice!)
Shampoos & Conditioners, other haircare products:
- Wella pro series shampoo repair (very nice!)
- Wella pro series conditioner repair (very nice!)
- Batiste dry shampoo (nice!)
- Phyto 9 (very nice!)
Deodorants, other beauty products:
- Nivea pure & natural action deodorant spray (nice!)
- Nivea pure & natural action deodorant roll- on (very nice!)
- Alverde face wash for unclear skin (nice!)
- Plidenta Superfresh toothpaste (nice!)
- Yves Rocher body lotion (very nice!)
- L'Occitane lip balm (very nice!)
I would recommend you to try out all the products that I described as "very nice"...Those are the products I'm certainly going to be repurchasing in the future!
Have you tried out any of these products?
What were your impressions on them?
Leave me your comments! :)
Kiss from Italy,