I was inspired by warm & sunny weather we've been enjoying here in Italy in the past days (ooops, now that I've said that, it started raining!!!) to create a summer appropriate make up look.
Something natural, quick to acheive, yet a bit glowing & shimmery :)
Here is the result:
And here are all the products I needed to create this look:
- essence pure skin cover stick 02 sand
- Garnier roll- on anti- dark circles 02
- Bottega Verde fondotinta No Transfer
(No transfer foundation with extract of Orchid and Vitamin E)
- MAC mineralized skinfinish natural in Medium plus
- Confessions of a concealaholic kit by Benefit (Boi-ing concealer 01)
FACE "TOOLS" (Brushes):
- Face sponges (angled for foundation, round for a concealer)
- kabuki Sephora #50
- ecotools liquid founadtion brush
- Kiko face 106
- MAC Rubenesque paint pot
- NYX Eyeshadow Base 02 w/pearl
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Custom Eye Enhancing Strips gel cream liner Blue Eyes
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Blue Eyes Custom Eye Enhancing mascara duo
- MAC irridescent powder/loose Silver Dusk
- Shu Uemura 2R Sable
- Born Pretty small blush brush
FOR THIS LOOK, FINGERS ARE YOUR BEST TOOLS! ;)
- Avon true colour blush in russet
- essence sun club blondes- lighter skin All Over Shimmer for eyes, face & body 01 Ibiza Sun
- Born Pretty Fan brush
- Born Pretty angled blush brush
- Pupa non conventional beauty multiplay #18 Triple purpose eye pencil
- Cargo the reverse lip liner
- MAC amplified creme lipstick Vegas Volt
- Stila it gloss lip shimmer
Watch my step-by- step tutorial CLICK HERE!
About my hair: In this video, I'm also giving you a short "hair update", talking about my big dark roots showing, because I haven't been at the hairdresser's for 2 months...joking that now I have the "ombre" hair trend going on...
Well, NEW UPDATE: I filmed this video past week, before I went to have my highlights & cut done at the hairdresser's salon! I'm satisfied with the result and can be calm for other two months or so...but still, I wish my hair would just grow naturally blonde, lol ;)
The pics down bellow were taken just after my visit to the hairdresser's, in the same afternoon:
Well, girls, I hope you enjoyed this little beauty chit-chat!
Let me know do you like my make up tutorial!
& please answer the new poll I have going on, on my blog :)
You'll find the questions at the top right side of my blog!
I'm going to London soon & I'd like to know what would you like to see on my blog/youtube, related to my trip :)
If you have any good UK cosmetic brand recommendations, don't hesitate to leave me a comment!
Post a Comment
Hello lovely people ♥
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my blog & to comment!
I truly appreciate it!
If you'd like to follow me, I'd be more than happy to follow back, I believe that we should all support eachother.
Just let me know in the comments that you followed me, and I'll make sure to follow you back as soon as I can! xo from Italy ♥♥