It's such a bad weather here in Italy, rainy & dull grey...
I'm off work so I haven't got much to do but play with my new clothes (that I bought on this past winter sales) & create new looks, film a video...
...& later possibly do some housework (ahem!)...
My fashion video is already up & you can watch it HERE ;)
Here are the outfits that I put together:
- Men's shirt: H&M
- Basic cotton long top with lace: H&M
- Leather look leggings: Pimkie
- Faux fur bag: Pull & Bear
- Skull print T-shirt: H&M (young boy dept.)
- Belt: H&M
- Rocker/chic inspired bold bracelet: Imaty's fashion factory
- A random selection of dark green & black glass bead bracelets: H&M
I'd say, this second outfit is ideal for work/ office (if you don't have a strict dress code,obviously)...
- Bow print blouse: Pimkie
- High waisted skirt: Pimkie
- Black cotton leggings: H&M
- Grey wool coat: H&M
- Faux fur collar: H&M
- Ballet flats: just a no name brand, bought in a local shop here in bella Italia! ;)
I also stocked up on some basic tights (these tear so easily, one can never have enough!!), basic cotton tops & cute scarves that I found for only 2-3 €!!
I wear scarves as a fashion accessorie almost all year round (in spring& summer I'll wear the light material ones, of course!), so I was happy to get them on sale for such a steal!
Overall result- I really like this casual look for every day:
|Basic cotton top|
by Pull & Bear.
Great clothing item for casual
outfits & for layering!
My casual outfit :
- Basic cotton top: Pull & Bear
- Scarf: Pull & Bear
- Baggy fit jeans: Pull & Bear
- Earrings: a local 1€ store
- Tights are by Pompea.
Which one of these outfits represents your personal style the most?
I'll talk to you soon girls, big kiss from Italy,