I have just uploaded on my youtube channel, a make up tutorial created for Valentine's Day ♥
It's super sparkly, glam look, but still, not too over-powering & that's why I like it!
To see how I created this look step-by-step, watch my video tutorial here:
Here are a couple of pics of this look:
& now, all the make up that I used to create it:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Kiko Make Up Milano Water Eyeshadow # 101 Chromo Taupe
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette (eyeshadows: Half Baked and Virgin)
- Kiko Precision Glimmer in Dune
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide- On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
- Kiko Make Up Milano Gold Drops Liquid Pearl
- Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara
- Kiko Make Up Milano Luxurious Lashes Maxi Brush Mascara
- Maybelline Instant Anti- Age The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer in FAIR
- N.Y.C. New York Color Matte Bronzer in Sunny 720 A
- Collistar Bronzing Powder Blush Extra Light # 01 Sabbia Dorata
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick # 143 Pink Fizz
- Avon Glazewear Lipgloss in Cotton Candy
- Cargo The Reverse Lip Liner
- Debby Colorplay Nail Polish # 77
- Kiko Make Up Milano eyes 200 (eyes)
- MAC 217 (eyes)
- MAC 226 (eyes)
- Urban Decay "Karma" (eyes)
- MAC 275 (eyes)
- MAC 226 (face)
- Sephora Angled Blush Brush # 40 (face)
I hope you enjoyed watching this make up tutorial & that you'll try to recreate something similar for tomorrow's special day!
Let me know what will you be doing for Valentine's Day?
Are you going to celebrate it, and if so, how?
Please, do tell, I'm soo curious! ;)
Thanx for stopping by!
Wishing you all a lovely San Valentine's Day!!!
♥ from Italy ♥♥