Another quick blog post, before I'm off to my vacations...
I updated my MissFashionKitty channel with another OOTD video!
You can check it out HERE!
& here are the pics:
|Interesting detail on the back, covered in sequins!|
This top is soo cute!
I really like this casual/girly/colourful look for a hot summer days!
Here is the complete list of the clothes/brands I was wearing:
- Colourful top: Bought at italian open market for 3 €
- White shorts (a summer MUST- HAVE): Amadeus Jeans (bought in Croatia years ago)
- Wedges: Mr. Joseph (again, a croatian brand)
- Sunnies: H&M (this season's)
- Purple bag: H&M (from past summer, or even two summers ago?...)
- Flower shaped bracelet: Bought in Croatia
- Silver beaded bracelet: Bought in Italy (INA market)
- Wrap bracelet: Made by myself!
(you can order these, I make them!)
Click here to visit my b-deas handmade jewellery blog!
- Earrings: my local 1€uro store in Italy
- Connector ring: Bijou Brigitte
Do you like this outfit?
What would you wear on a hot summer day for a casual walk/running earrands type of a day?
I'm off to packing (I think I'm slightly panicking, I don't have a clue how to make a selection and narrow down the things I want to bring with me on my trip!!!)
I'll stay in touch over the next weeks & do at least just a short updates :)
Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE and, for the better chances to win, enter HERE AS WELL!
Remember, you can enter as many times as you want!
Kiss from Italy,
Have a great summer!!!
I love it sonja :) very nice :DReplyDelete