So after my successful recreation of Anna Kournikova's make up& fashion styling, I decided to continue playing with celebrity inspired looks, and try to recreate a look of lovely& always very fashionable Sienna Miller!
After having done some research on the web, I found that Sienna wears little or none make-up, for a special occasions she'll wear either a soft smokey eye with a nude lips, or golden eyeshadow tones and bright red lipstick.
I really do like this kind of make up, so I will be doing both of these looks; today I'm going to do a soft smokey eye with a nude lips!
|Always radiant, our lovely Sienna!|
What defines Sienna's make up, is definitely a black eyeliner on her waterline.
Even when she wears little or none make up, she'll have her black eyeliner on, to define& accentuate her eyes.
This is actually exactly what I do occasionally myself, when I can't be less bothered to wear an eyeshadow or a complicated look on my eyes, but when I still want to define my eyes& make them stand out!
I often like to do exactly that: A black eyeliner on my waterline& soft/nude pink lipstick! :)
This is my Sienna Miller inspired make up:
|Sienna Miller Inspired Soft Smokey|
Eyes& Nude Lips
|On my eyes I'm wearing different shades of grey, light grey|
& metallic platinum eye shadows.
|Black eye liner is a must have with this look!|
Here are the products that I used to create this look:
|Face make up is very dewy& natural looking.|
|A creamy highlighter& blush on my cheeks|
to accentuate this radiant glow Sienna Miller always has going on:)
|Only soft nude tones for my lips, please! ;)|
|Essential products for the eye make up,|
lots of greys& shimmery/metallic eye shadows.
|Basic "tools" that I used to create this look.|
- Pearly make- up base with peach kernel oil and vitamin E. (Base trucco perlescente) by Bottega Verde.
- Dior Hydraction DeepHydration Skin Tint #1
- Alverde Bronzing Fluid Summer feeling
- HR Helena Rubinstein Illumination natural radiance reviving loose powder 01 translucent.
- Sephora Green Idyll palette Blush #2
- Cynthia Rowley for Avon Iluminator in stick
- MAC cremesheen lipstick Creme d'nude
- Basic Lipstick
- Got Beauty Lip Gloss
- Laura Mercier Metallic creme eye colour in Platinum
- Inglot Eye shadow M3 Double Sparkle 561 JK17MA
- Avon Super Shock gel eyeliner/ eye-liner gel in black
- Essence sun club 100% splash proof eyeliner pen # 01 ultra black
- L'oreal Volumissime X4 Noir/Black
- Ecotools powder brush
- Dior eyes brush
- Kiko Make Up Milano eyes 200
- Make Up Forever professional 14S
- Sephora professionnel 19 smudge
Here are a few pics of me "playing" with make up& creating this look... ;)
|Prepping the perfect face ;)|
|Let's add some highlight& a bright coloured blush|
to my cheeks, for a healthy glow!
|Soft nudes on my lips to accentuate the|
eye make up!
And what about Sienna's hair?
She currently has this mid-length, messy& voluminous blonde hair.
I love the colour& the volume& all the messy, "I don't care" feel to it!
However, I prefer my length ;)
|Pump up the volume&|
the messier, the better! :)
|Play with your hair!|
|"I don't care", messy hairstyle is what|
defines in a few words, Sienna's hair the best!
You can see, step by step, how I created this make up, by watching my video- tutorial here:
Definitely stay tuned for another Sienna inspired look: Golden eyeshadow tones& bright red lips!
&& the FASHION STYLING inspired by this always trendy celebrity (Both videos/posts COMMING SOON!!!)
Have a lovely day,