I've already shared the pics of my little trip with you, in one of my previous posts, so if you've seen it already, you'll know that I spent a truly lovely day with my hubby& friends :)
But I had just now gotten around of editing the vid for my youtube channel, featuring my OOTD& a little vlog that I filmed that day!
ughh sorry for such a delay!
My video is now up on my MissFashionKitty channel& you can check it out here:
In this blog post I'd like to focus on the OOTD part of the vid, as I've already blogged about what were we up to that day...
Here is the pic of my outfit:
|Ready for a casual Sunday :)
out& about in Italy ;)
always lots of fun!
Here is the closer pic of my boots (I'm loving them!!They're also surprisingly comfy!!!):
|I bought these on the winter sales!
|Even though they're a high heel boots, they're extremely comfy!!!
Here is where I got my stuff from:
- Long sand colour cardigan with fringe details: Terranova
- Red turtleneck (short sleeves): Mango
- Belt: Oviesse
- Boyfriend fit (skinny leg) jeans: Pull& Bear
- Boots: Imaty's fashion factory
- Bag: A local store that sells clothes& accessories (these bags are very popular in Italy)
- Butterfly necklace: Granny's gift
- Layered necklace: Promod
- Scarf: A local boutique in Italy (actually the same where I bought the bag from)
Do you like this outfit?
Is this something you would wear for a sunny sunday out& about with friends?
As always, I'm happy to hear from you, so don't hesitate to leave me your comments in a comments section!