Hello my beauties!
Past week I uploaded a fashion video on my youtube (eipysgudps) channel, featuring some of the hottest fashion trends for spring & summer 2011.!!!
You can check out my video HERE
I was very busy at work this weekend, so this blog post had to wait until today, when I'm off work :)
(I actually woke up at 1.00 p.m. today, that's how tired was I!!!)
I'm very impatient for the Spring to arrive!
Today, when I was going outside to do some weekly grocery shopping, I noticed it is much warmer, although the sun is still missing...
Have you already informed yourself about the top fashion trends for the incomming season?
What is your favourite trend going to be?
Here are the trends...
Here is what I used to create this "Hippie" look:
- Suede jacket: Orsay
- Colourful silk scarf: Thai (a small boutique in Croatia)
- Green blouse: H&M
- Flare leg jeans: Diesel
- Straw hat: Jennifer
- Lots of chunky wooden bangels
- Faux leather gilet: Jennifer
- Off white wedges: Branchini shoes (made in Italy)
Modern safari inspired outfit:
- Jacket: Stefanel
- Leopard print tube top: Bershka
- Pants: Zara
- Suede boots in camel colour: Kammi (www.kammi.it)
- Brown leather wedges: United Colors of Benetton
- Earrings: Stradivarius
- Colourful chunky wooden bangels
- Hat: Kerastase Paris (it was a free gift with my purchase of Kerastase soleil line of products, past summer)
Vintage, '60. fashion inspired outfit:
- Vintage dress from the late '60. : Sammy Davis Vintage (www.sammydvintage.com)
- Beige colour cardigan: H&M
- Brown colour cardigan: Bershka
- Braided leather belt: H&M
- Tights: H&M
- Ankle high boots: Imaty's fashion factory
- Yellow earrings: 1 euro store
LWD, total white inspired outfit:
- Lace dress: H&M divided (black)
- Over the knee high socks: H&M (young girl dept.)
- Earrings: A local boutique in Italy
- This spring & summer, VINTAGE is going through a big revival. Not only vintage inspired clothes, but actual vintage pieces, especially clothes from the '60. & '70.
- Hippie, boho chic look is also a huge trend!
- Finally we'll see a flare (wide) leg jeans in style again!!!
- Modern safari- Outfits inspired by a safari style, mixed with the metropolitan feel of a big cities.
- Orange & yellow colour are going to be the most trendy colours this incomming season!
- Fruits& vegetables printed all over our clothing items, or friuts & vegetables shaped accessories :)
- Put your LBD at a side and make a room in your closet for a LWD- Little White Dress- an absolute must have this Spring& Summer!
- Total white, epecially in hot summer days ;)
- Lace trend is still going very strong!
(...TO BE CONTINUED...)