I filmed my updated make up routine!
I usually switch my make up routine with a change of each season. This is what currently works best for me in these sunny days of Spring!
Don't miss out on my step-by-step video tutorial:
Here are the products that I'm using on a daily basis for my natural, everyday look:
Moisturizer, Eye Cream:
- Nivea Visage Summer Beauty
- Clinique All About Eyes
- Essence Pure Skin Pure Teint spot fighting duo
- Garnier Roll-on anti-dark circles concealer
- Maybelline Dream Satin liquid air- whipped foundation air- brush finish SAND #30
applied with KIKO Make Up Milano Face 106 brush.
Highlighter & Setting Powder:
- Essence All Over highlighter 01 Illuminate! applied with BORN PRETTY blush brush.
- MAC mineralize skinfinish natural in Medium Plus applied with Sephora #50 Kabuki brush.
Blush, loose powder:
- Avon true color blush in Russet, applied with Born Pretty angled blush brush.
- MAC irridescent powder/loose in Silver Dusk, applied with my Born Pretty small blush brush.
All About Eyes...
- MAC Rubenesque paint pot
- Dior Diorshow Iconic mascara
- Avon Super Shock mascara
- Avon 24k golden brown gold eye-liner eye-liner gold
- Essence lash & brow gel mascara
- Cargo The Reverse lip liner
- Hello Kitty by H&M lip balm
- MAC amplified creme lipstick Vegas Volt
- Stila IT gloss lip shimmer
It may seem a lot, but it only takes me a couple of minutes to get ready!
Here are some pics of my daily make up:
Currently, I'm loving the bold color lipstick trend!
I'm so pleased with my Vegas Volt lipstick from MAC! This beautiful coral colour looks great on my lips and I like this look for Spring days so much!
Besides, it's a huge trend right now, and all the fashion magazines are featuring this make up trend :)
|An article from the fashion mag. feat. "hot lips" bold color lipstick trend!|
|Another pic from the mag.|
The model is wearing this gorgeous coral lipstick!
|The cover of H&M fashion magazine for Spring & Summer|
Do you like to wear a bold colour lipstick?
If so, which one is your favourite colour?
Do you also switch your make up routine with a change of each season?
Do you have any recommendation of a good tinted moisturizer or a foundation (for combination to oily skin), something that you really like a lot & think that I should try out?
I'm running out of my liquid foundation, so your recommendations are very welcomed!
Bye for now!
Hi Sonja! I loved your Spring makeup tutorial!!! It was so fun and you know how I love makeup/skincare/haircare anything - hauls, tutuorials, fav products of the month, yada. LOL I used to wear bright, bold lipsticks too and you know, by my FB pic. LOL Loved everything. I LOVE illuminators but my husband does NOT like "that light stuff under your eyes" - he calls me racoon eyes and he does not like some candescent makeup I have worn. ARGHHH LOL I love straight hair, he hates straight hair. ect. But, I Love all the shiney/illuminating stuff! Thank you for this fun video!xxooReplyDelete
Hey! How do you like KIKO stippling brush? Is it worth of buying?ReplyDelete
I do like it, I would compare it to Sephora's stippling brush, but it's cheaper!Delete